My name is Hammond. This is me when I gave a speech on a stage!
I have a Ph.D. in Computer Systems Engineering, with a focus on time-predictable systems and formally proving safety. Currently I work as a postdoctoral researcher in cybersecurity for embedded systems and additive manufacturing.
I’ve worked at a variety of cool places, including:
- NYU Center for Cybersecurity (my current job!)
- NASA Ames (internship with the Intelligent Robotics Group)
- The University of Auckland Department of Electrical, Computer, and Software Engineering (tutor, technician, professional teaching fellow)
- Enertec Marine (contractor)
- ThreeTwoOne (software developer)
- Vend (support engineer)