My name is Hammond. This is me when I gave a speech on a stage!
I have a Ph.D. in Computer Systems Engineering, with a focus on time-predictable systems and formally proving safety. Currently I work as a research asssistant professor in cybersecurity for embedded systems and additive manufacturing - Hammond’s Academic Website Link.
I’ve worked at a variety of cool places, including:
- NYU Center for Cybersecurity (my current job!)
- NASA Ames (internship with the Intelligent Robotics Group)
- The University of Auckland Department of Electrical, Computer, and Software Engineering (tutor, technician, professional teaching fellow)
- Enertec Marine (contractor)
- ThreeTwoOne (software developer)
- Vend (support engineer)
Amazon affiliate notice
Occasionally I put Amazon affiliate links on this website (at some point I’ll probably blog about how I set this up). If a link is an affiliate link I always put a note next to the link acknowledging this, and it’s a requirement of the program that I state somewhere on the website that “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”. There’s no requirement to use my links if I have linked to a purchase you’d like to buy, and I’ll always encourage you to shop around to find the best deals! But for me, the Amazon affiliate program means I have zero motivation to put ads anywhere on this site, so it’s something, right?